Loading... Please wait...

Welcome to Bilgavia Estate

Parsons Creek Farm is home to the Bilgavia Estate Vineyard and was created following the purchase of three separate dairy farms adjoining each other in 1999.

Over the ensuing 12 years these three highly productive and well located farms have been developed into a totally integrated thoroughbred horse stud, cattle farm and commercial vineyard, completed in 2007. Bilgavia was the name of one of the original three properties and was kept as the name for the wine label for its historical value.  

Grapes were grown on the property as far back as the 1820’s.

Recent Updates